Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And we're off!

And we're off!  Mr. Doerer always sends us a list of workday meetings and activities during the summer.  When it comes to the first day of school all it says is, "And we're off!"  I like it.
It was SO great to see so many familiar faces today.  I hope everyone is as happy to spend another year with Mrs. Denten as Mrs. Denten is to spend you!


Don't forget to finish up all of your paperwork.  Take the weekend if you need, but make sure I have it back Monday at the latest.  Don't worry, I'll let you know if you forgot something!

If you need me, I am an email away.  Email will probably get the quickest answer from me, but I will return all phone calls as soon as possible.  I do check my email from home a few times a night (unless I am not here) so feel free to email in the evenings too.

I am looking forward to a FANTABULOUS year!  And, we're off....

No comments:

Post a Comment